Saturday, February 25, 2012

8 Baby Steps to Stealing Cake From the Top of the Fridge

     Having just had a birthday there was an abundance of sweets around the house.  So, in an effort to keep them away from my endlessly "hungry" 2 year old, I stashed all of the sweets on top of the fridge.  When a piece of chocolate went missing, I questioned my 7 year old, but she insisted it was the baby.  I was a bit dubious and she could tell. So the next time he went for it, she tiptoed to me and told me what he was doing. I grabbed my camera,  and hid behind the partition to watch. =)  It is true, the baby of the family gets away with more!

  So commences the story of how to steal the cake from the top of the fridge in 8 steps or less. 
Step 1 : Drag your rocking horse over to the counter. 
Step 2 : Climb on top of said rocking horse and proceed to climbing on to the counter. ( The stabilization techniques used for this maneuver are great for firming up your core!)
Step 3 : Behold with delight the wonder of what you are about to commandeer.


Step 5 : Survey your surroundings to ensure that you are not being watched.  Stealth is a necessity if you are to be able to consume your hard earned treasure.


Step 6 : Stand on those tippy toes and reach for the cake.

Step 7 : If your desired object cannot be fully reached go for higher ground.


Step 8 : If you mission is compromised remember the Penguin motto : "Cute and cuddly boys." 



When he stepped on top of the microwave I stepped out asked " What are you doing?!"  He just looks at me steps down and gives me this adorable grin. 

II Thess 3:10 If any should not work, neither should he eat.

So, would you give his a peice of cake for all of his efforts.  =)





No comments:

Post a Comment